Pepcom Wine, Dine & Demo 2011 – What’s Hot In Tech This Holiday Season
First the Holiday Spectacular Extravaganza in September, now its recent Wine, Dine & Demo, what a way for the leaders in today’s technology to show off their latest and greatest products and services!
Thursday evening, November 16, 2011, found me at Pepcom’s SOLD OUT ultimate trade show for customer electronics and business solutions. My trip into NYC was great. I just could not get enough of Sonoma’s Harvest of Technology tastings. They are what is most in demand.
When companies and media outlets like Barnes & Noble, HP, Kodak, Samsung, Sprint, TiVo, Tyco, and 3M do it, they do it right and do it big (actually in most cases small meaning compact). Digital means that laptops, software, cell phones, cameras, video games, audio gear, GPS’s do more and cost less dollar for dollar.
Hot! Hot! Hot! is:
(1) B&N’s Nook Color Tablet–not just an e-reader
(2) HP PC laptops–marketing for the times
(3) Kodak all-in-one wireless copier–desktop space to fax, scan and print
(4) TiVO standalone digital video recorder–easily connected to home networks
(5) Tyco LEGO based toys and games–old building favorite with new twists
(6) Samsung pocket camcorder–takes videos on land, underwater and even stills
(7) Sprint android cellphones and pads–different from its Apple competition
(8) 3M’s pocket camcorder projector–making and giving presentations easy
Be sure to stay tuned. I’m hoping to follow up with specific particulars and reviews of personal favorites.