Martha Speaks: Martha Goes to School DVD Review And Giveaway
Martha Speaks: Martha Goes to School DVD
- DVD Release Date: July 20, 2010
- Rated: NR (Not Rated)
- Run Time: 120 minutes
- Studio: PBS (DIRECT)
- Number of discs: 1
- ASIN: B003J7HO9Q
Martha Speaks, Martha Goes to School contains new episodes of PBS Kids animated children’s programming. Just imagine what happens if your dog could speak. ?When ten year old Helen feeds the family pet Martha alphabet soup, it is time for having fun and learning new words, synonyms, antonyms, and vocabulary skills.
Elementary school kids will enjoy watching eight PBS television shows now on DVD about the?Wagstaff City.canine who loves to talk. ? ?Running time is approximately 110 minutes and includes:
- Martha Goes to School – TD thinks it would be funny to put Martha’s name on the list for substitute teachers.
- TD and the Light Bulb of Doom – TD panics after he leaves his school project to the last minute.
- Truman’s Secret – Where has Truman been hiding and why is he acting so weird? [bad haircut].
- Skits Monkeys Around – Skits loves Malcolm (TV’s blue monkey) so much he wants to be Malcolm.
- Ain’t Nothin’ but a Pound Dog, part 1 – Martha loses her collar and winds up in the animal shelter.
- Ain’t Nothin’ but a Pound Dog, part 2 – Martha decides she can’t leave her shelter friends behind.
- What’s Bothering Bob? – What’s gotten into Bob? He’s off his chain and chasing Truman all over town.
- Martha Spins a Tale – Martha tells Jake the story of Goldi-Martha, the Skits Hatter and Little Red Riding Helen.
This is age-appropriate entertainment with bonus features like resources for parents, interactive games, and coloring pages. ?Released July 20, 2010, this DVD is available online and in local stores. ?Its list is $14.99.
Here’s a clip.
THREE winners will each receive a copy of the Martha Speaks: Martha Goes To School DVD.
HOW TO ENTER. (MANDATORY)
To enter leave a comment on this post telling me who you?d like to win this DVD for.
BONUS ENTRIES ? LOTS OF THEM!
1 ? Subscribe to my newsletter. (sidebar)
1 ? Subscribe to my RSS feed. (sidebar)
1 ? Follow me on Twitter AND leave your Twitter name here. (sidebar)
1 ? Tweet this giveaway.
1 ? Friend me on Facebook. (sidebar)
1 ? Fave this blog at Technorati AND leave your Technorati name here. (sidebar)
1 ? Blog about this giveaway, including a link here.
1 ? Place my button on your blog. (in sidebar)
Leave an additional comment for each entry you qualify for. You must have completed the first entry according to the instructions to be eligible for any bonus entries.
THE SMALL PRINT.
US addresses only please. This contest will end on Tuesday 08/03/10 at 11:59 pm est. If you?ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. The winner must contact me to confirm they wish to receive the prize within two days of my email notifying them they?ve won. Good luck to everyone!
The product(s) featured in this review was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.