The product featured in this post was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. Please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
DVD Release Date: October 3, 2017
Run Time: 132 minutes
Number of Discs: 1
Studio: Shout Factory Kids
Available: Online at amazon.com, amazon.ca, and shoutkids.com
Gather Around For Six Hearth-Warming Holiday Tales! ‘Tis the season to celebrate with family and your very best friends. But you know that no holiday in Equestria is complete without a little adventure. Join Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy as they embark on six exciting adventures sure to put you in the holiday spirit!
- Applebuck Season –Applejack puts her stubborn pride aside and accepts help from her friends.
- Winter Wrap Up –Twilight learns the value of careful planning and teamwork at winter’s end and spring cleanup.
- Castle Sweet Castle–Princess Twilight discovers that home is made from memories not decorating.
- Hearthbreakers –When the Apples and the Pies share Heartwarming, Applejack learns the importance of family traditions.
- A Hearth’s Warming Tail –Starlight Glimmer has the holiday blues until Twilight reads “A Hearth’s Warming Tale”about the past, present, and yet to come.
- Not Asking for Trouble –Pinkie Pie helps the to proud to beg yaks in their time of need.
Pony Gift Tags
My Opinion Only:
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Holiday Hearts is a holiday treat to be enjoyed over and over again throughout the year. Its timeless positive messages about pride, stubbornness, planning, teamwork are gently told and not preached. Too bad that today’s kids age out of animation like this too quickly for too many.