http://blog.xorn.org/?p=Latest-Forex-No-Deposit-Bonus-2016 Latest Forex No Deposit Bonus 2016
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=Landesbank-Baden-Wuerttemberg-Forex-Exchange-Rates-Today Landesbank Baden Wuerttemberg Forex Exchange Rates Today
http://blogs.ghostdub.de/?p=Hotforex-Mastercard Hotforex Mastercard
http://wonderfulwebwomen.com/?p=Fibonacci-Binary-Options-Strategy-Nadex Fibonacci Binary Options Strategy Nadex
Progresso’s recipe (7 ingredients) is simple. I got it online at Progresso.com/RecipeStarters. I like the results, but will hubby?
- 2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 2×1/4-inch strips*
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles, if desired
(1) In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook beef in oil 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet; drain. Wipe out skillet with paper towel. In same skillet, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is almost tender.
(2) Stir in cooking sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
(3) Stir in sour cream until well blended; stir in beef. Heat just until hot. Serve over noodles.
This stroganoff recipe says serves eight; however, in this house it works for four maximum. Hubby is still a big eater who loves his beef. Next time I plan to add a veggie to the recipe, probably broccoli.
Progresso Recipe Starters make for family favorites and tasty trends. Dinner worked out so well that I plan to stock my pantry with all five varieties (Creamy Parmesan Basil, Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock, Fire-Roasted Tomato, Creamy Portabello Mushroom, and Creamy Three Cheese) so I can try other Progresso recipes–some new, others classic.
Available in most grocery stores and supermarkets nationwide with a suggested retail price of $2.49 for an 18 ounce can, Recipe Starters are worth their weight in gold to me.
Progresso is also on Facebook.
ONE winner will receive a prize pack including:
- Two cans of Progresso Recipe Starters
- $10 Gift Card to purchase your recipe ingredients
- Progresso Recipe Starters recipe book, including 5 recipes to get you started
- Baking dish
- Measuring Cups
- Sauce Scraper
HOW TO ENTER. (MANDATORY)
To enter leave a comment on this post telling me which Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce you’re most looking forward to trying.
BONUS ENTRIES – LOTS OF THEM!
2 – Subscribe to my RSS feed. (sidebar) – Leave 2 comments for this.
2 – Follow @patperiod on Twitter AND leave your Twitter name here. – Leave 2 comments for this.
2 – Tweet this giveaway. Leave 2 comments for this.
2 – Like Pat Period on Facebook. – leave 2 comments for this.
2 – Blog about this giveaway, including a link here. – Leave 2 comments for this.
3 – Place my button on your blog. (in sidebar) – Leave 3 comments for this.
Leave an additional comment for each entry you qualify for. You must have completed the first entry according to the instructions to be eligible for any bonus entries.
THE SMALL PRINT.
US addresses only please. This contest will end on Tuesday 10/23/12 at 11:59 pm est. If you’ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. The winner must contact me to confirm they wish to receive the prize within two days of my email notifying them they’ve won. Good luck to everyone!
The coupons, information, and gift packs have been provided by Progresso® through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are my own.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.