ABOUT THE SNACKTIME SURVIVAL KIT
New information from the US Department of Health and Human Resources reveals that despite national efforts to curb childhood obesity here in the US, rates are still climbing! Because the years of preventing childhood obesity are over by the time our children reach kindergarten, parents need products that offer a fun and practical approach to teaching their children balanced nutrition! And we have it!
Welcome to Beanstalk Express, the home of the world’s first snacktivity game, The SnackTime survival kit At Beanstalk Express, we’re parents too! And like you, we also envisioned raising fruit-and-veggie loving eaters, avoiding processed foods and “just saying no!” to drive through windows! But then something happened along the way … We had kids!
After enduring the preschool battles with picky eaters and around-the-clock requests for sweets and goodies, we realized what was missing when it comes to inspiring our kids with healthy habits that will last …Food marketers have been making junk food fun for decades. So what if we made healthy choices just as much fun? We decided to try it … and it worked! When you empower children with the ability to make their own choices, amazing things happen! At Beanstalk Express, we make healthy fun! And in the process, they become habit!
The Snacktime Survival Kit includes:
- Wooden Clock Board – Features one working clock, 3 control clocks with moveable arms, and 3 corresponding hooks to hold snack cards in place.
- 33 Snack Cards – On the front are pictures of delicious snacks to choose from. On the back is important tips and information to learn from.
How it works!
1. Each morning, Mom or Dad selects between 4-6 snack cards that are available to make that day from the deck.
2. From these cards, kids can choose their 3 snacks for that day.
3. Mom sets the control clocks to the desired snack times and hangs the snack cards on the corresponding hooks.
4. And now it’s up to the kids! By Keeping an eye on the clocks, the kids alert Mom to when it’s SNACK TIME!
5. Mom takes the snack card off the hook and serves up the snack.
THIS IS A PARENTING PRODUCT AND NOT INTENDED PRIMARILY FOR USE CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND YOUNGER. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED.
ONE winner will receive a Snacktime Survival Kit.
HOW TO ENTER. (MANDATORY)
To enter leave a comment on this post telling me who you’ll be doing this activity with.
BONUS ENTRIES – LOTS OF THEM!
1 – Subscribe to my newsletter. (sidebar)
1 – Subscribe to my RSS feed. (sidebar)
1 – Follow me on Twitter AND leave your Twitter name here. (sidebar)
1 – Tweet this giveaway.
1 – Friend me on Facebook. (sidebar)
1 – Blog about this giveaway, including a link here.
1 – Place my button on your blog. (in sidebar)
Leave an additional comment for each entry you qualify for. You must have completed the first entry according to the instructions to be eligible for any bonus entries.
THE SMALL PRINT.
US addresses only please. This contest will end on Sunday 04/02/11 at 11:59 pm est. If you’ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. The winner must contact me to confirm they wish to receive the prize within two days of my email notifying them they’ve won. Good luck to everyone!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.