Are you one of the eight out of ten people who suffer from minor muscular back aches and pains associated with overexertion, joint strains, sprains, and arthritis? Have you tried old therapy and ice packs without success? Has DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) gotten to you after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise? Well, I recently learned about an over-the-counter product that gives low-level therapy specifically for low back and hip pain. Interested?
Here is the scoop on ThermaCare HeatWraps. They are not just a counterirritant . Their heat cells (activated carbon, iron powder, sodium choride, sodium thiosulfate, sodium polyacrylate, and water) are made to warm the human body to approximately 104 degrees. Applied to the “big hurt” at the site, they work to relax, soothe, unlock muscles, and improve blood circulation. Their eight hours of heat equal sixteen hours of pain relief. See packaging instructions for complete safety tips and usage instructions.
Made strictly for one time usage, ThermaCare Lower Back and Hip HeatWraps are available in pants size S/M (women-up to 8; men-up to 34″) and L/XL (women-up to 20; men-up to 47″). You can purchase them in local stores like Walgreen’s and Walmart as well as online. Be sure to visit the Thermacare website, where they’re currently offering money saving coupons.
To help holiday travelers ease aches and pains during holiday trips, the makers of ThermaCare® are inviting people to join its Holiday Travel Heat Wave by offering the following tips.
- Pack light – Lifting and carrying heavy suitcases can cause strain on your back. Always remember to lift from your knees instead of bending over for added support.
- Use rolling luggage – Take the weight off your back and arms during those mad dashes through the airport!
- Adjust your seat so it is as comfortable as possible – When spending long hours in a car seat make sure to adjust your seat before leaving to ensure it is as appropriate for your body type as possible.
- Use a pillow, blanket, or traveling neck rest for extra support – Long trips can trigger all kinds of aches and pains; packing items such as a pillow for additional lower back support or a neck rest can help eliminate or lessen common aches and pains.
- Take breaks and stretch– Everyone wants to get to their destination quickly, but taking short breaks at rest stops and making time to stand up and stretch, even on airplanes, will keep you feeling limber and fresh once you arrive!
- Pack ThermaCare® HeatWraps – Toss some ThermaCare® HeatWraps into your carry-on for when aches and pains get the best of you. These thin discreet wraps provide pain relief without the need to take pills. They can easily be worn under clothing and are flexible enough to move with you no matter where your holiday travels may take you.
ONE winner will receive a 2-piece matching fleece blanket & pillow set with two ThermaCare® HeatWraps.
HOW TO ENTER. (MANDATORY)
To enter leave a comment on this post telling me how you currently deal with your aches and pains.
BONUS ENTRIES – LOTS OF THEM!
1 – Subscribe to my newsletter. (sidebar)
1 – Subscribe to my RSS feed. (sidebar)
1 – Follow me on Twitter AND leave your Twitter name here. (sidebar)
1 – Tweet this giveaway.
1 – Friend me on Facebook. (sidebar)
1 – Blog about this giveaway, including a link here.
1 – Place my button on your blog. (in sidebar)
Leave an additional comment for each entry you qualify for. You must have completed the first entry according to the instructions to be eligible for any bonus entries.
THE SMALL PRINT.
US addresses only please. This contest will end on Monday 12/27/10 at 11:59 pm est. If you’ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. The winner must contact me to confirm they wish to receive the prize within two days of my email notifying them they’ve won. Good luck to everyone!
The product(s) featured in this review, as well as the giveaway prize, were provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.