GIFT IDEA – HONESTECH CLAYMATION STUDIO 2.0
Digital photography and video are huge right now and becoming more and more popular every day. This is a fun title sure to please anyone interested in claymation or stop motion video as well as folks who just enjoy playing with software.
About Honestech Claymation Studio 2.0
With the Honestech Claymation Studio, the user can easily create stop motion video, capture images using a digital camera, webcam or DV camcorder, create characters, apply small changes, and add background images and music to create original claymation movies.
Some of its features include:
- Adjustable capture resolution
- Partial chroma key effect
- DVD camcorder compatibility
- Background music
- Text on screen
- Chroma key on imported images
- Adjustable frame rate which allows video speed control
- Preview of work before creating output
- Control of brightness and other camera settings
- Vertical or horizontal image flip
- Viewing frames in sequence for easy editing
- Adding intro or ending credits to video
- Change the order of frames using drag-and-drop
- Use of hot-keys to copy, paste, delete, cut and merge images
- Add blue/green screen effects
- Add chroma key effect to existing images
- Import audio or record your own
- Easily synchronize audio clips to specific frame
I’m still experimenting with this stop motion video creation software but two things I really like so far are that you can preview your work before finalizing and that the image manipulation capabilities are simple while powerful.
Here’s some video showing how easy it is to use.
This program supports Windows XP / Windows Vista. It does not support Mac. It requires Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher, Windows Media Format SDK 9 or higher, or Windows Media Player 7 or higher.
Honestech Claymation Studio 2.0 retails for $49.99 and can be purchased at www.honestech.com.
The product(s) featured in this review was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.